· Developing Adhoc Data Reports using Salesforce to serve the instant requests from the business.
· Working with data quality team to fix the production data issues and provide solutions to the business users.
· Creating SQL scripts to execute dynamic queries at runtime by using Microsoft SQL server
· Developing ETL Scripts Procedures to extract data and populate the data warehouse using SAP Data services
· Migrating SQL code from Dev to QA and then from QA to Prod for new release cycles.
· Responsible for developing, support and maintenance for the ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes.
· Improve system performance by various queries, that result in reduction of processing times, and saves operational costs
· Performing all the necessary DML operations like insert, update, delete using Salesforce Data Loader as requested by end users
· Used Jira as a change management tool for tracking and assigning user stories.
· Performing in depth analysis on the existing business model for the scope of enhancements.
· Utilizes a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to assess, capture and translate complex business issues and requirements into structured analytic modules.
· Aids in the generation and maintenance of key metrics to support data quality and reporting.
· Supports the organization’s decision-making process through analysis, reporting, research and effective use of data generation from internal and external information systems.
· Models and builds complex pro-forma analysis on company’s data structures to support company’s acquisition strategy.
· Ensures that data platforms are robust and well built.
· Works collaboratively and cross-functionally with business leads to provide useful information to improve business decisions.
· Experience understanding of data migration activities while defining the required functions (data mappings), interfaces and detailed technical plan including data formats, data extraction and data cleansing from source systems to target systems.
Please send your profile to [email protected]