Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Remote / 5776 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite: 255. Pleasanton, CA 94588.
Please email [email protected], if you are interested and qualified with below mentioned education and job duties.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration (management), or management science, or closely related field of study.
- Define the overall project scope with the project sponsor and key stakeholders
- Develop project plans and estimates with the project sponsor, key stakeholders, and/or client as required
- Determine needed deliverables, project profile, responsible teams, overall project schedule/timeline, critical path by deliverable, productivity improvements, overall risks and planning assumptions
- Drive/evaluate estimates by deliverable and work with teams to optimize and reduce overall estimates
- Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status
- Understand the fundamental solution being developed/deployed – business value, blueprint, how it fits with the overall architecture or business operations, risks, etc.
- Ensure internal and external project resources with appropriate skill sets are provided
- Escalate issues to management which cannot be resolved at the Project level
- Ensure resolution of cross segment/team project issues, risks, and/or conflicts
- Manage critical path, dependencies, contingency, and overall budget performance
- Proactively eliminate critical path roadblocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution
- Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined/required in project plan
- Ensure stakeholders clearly understand what risks will or will not be mitigated
- Ensure project members effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule
- Report and manage overall project /release status back to the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Responsible for end-to-end solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality project deliverables through effective team communications and quality focus
- Validate that proper deliverable and phase stage containment is occurring where required, e.g., signoffs are scheduled and completed, dependent deliverables are completed, phase plans are completed and agreed to by project leads before the phase starts
- Ensure business, technology, client and end user testing/quality reviews are completed for each project and address findings with project team
- Development, defining and integration of requirements
- Manage relationships with all suppliers and subcontractors. Monitor their progress and adherence to the contract
- Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions
- Mentor and provide guidance to project resources
Proactively assign milestones and provide instructions, leadership, and guidance to project resources
- Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to forge meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful change management efforts
- Lead medium to large scale transformation projects
- To develop and execute strategies that help to plan direction to optimize revenue, productivity, costs, and expenses.
- Establish business targets and obtain commitment from cross-functional teams to deliver
- To create and conduct analyses based on the full knowledge of the business and to be able to self-service the required data.
- To proactively outlining key challenges, opportunities, and solutions that impact P&L based on the design and follow up of KPI and examination of qualitative and quantitative information.
- To design optimization projects and create business cases as a result of the analyses done. Partner with different areas and levels of the company to execute and monitor and assure the success and learnings of each project.
- Develop a macroeconomic understanding of the markets where Auto business is and planning to expand.
- To build and own key relationships, collaborate, and understand how to present analysis as a catalyst for decision making.
- Collaborate with technical product managers, business owners and technical leads to gain full understanding of business requirements, product features, and engineering development process
- Develop program plans, coordinating with cross functional teams to manage, sequence dependencies, and coordinate release planning.
- Communicate effectively to maintain team alignment, provide regular updates to the execution team.
- Facilitate issue resolution, ensuring radical transparency and effective expectation management at all levels.